Monday, September 17, 2012

Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation & Powder Review




COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation & Pressed Powder

COVERGIRL & Olay combine foundation and hydrating serum to cover fine lines and wrinkles and helps hydrate to improve skin tone over time.

Thank you BzzAgent and Covergirl!!

I was sent FREE COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation and COVERGIRL & Olay Pressed Powder to review as part of being a BzzAgent.

I have always used mineral powder prior to trying this as I did not like the feeling that cream foundations left on my skin. Coverage was great on a minimal amount of it so a little goes a long way. I tend to have reddish skin tone with no make up and it helped even this out as well as discolorations in my skin, blemishes, and dark eyes. There was no visible fine lines and it really evened out the tone of my skin. I got many compliments when wearing it!!  It is scented but I actually liked the scent and did not find it over powering more refreshing. I really like this product and recommend trying it for yourself to see how great it looks and feels. It really is " luminous coverage for ageless, radiant looking skin".

As you can see I  also completed the look with eyeliner, and lip stick, and COVERGIRL & Olay Pressed Powder.

To learn more about COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation and COVERGIRL & Olay Pressed Powder visit facebook.com/covergirl.



Thank you BzzAgent for providing me with FREE  COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation and COVERGIRL & Olay Pressed Powder and coupons to facilitate my review. Opinions expressed in this post are that of my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment