Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Why I Love FREE Product SAMPLING

I am sure people think I am nuts when I tell them how much I love finding product samples and how much fun going to my mail box each day really is. 

Instead of the normal "boring" mail that most of us would actually rather return (bills) at least the majority of things I get in the mail are fun and always give me new things to try.


There are many sites that you can either just apply for a sample to be sent to you or there is sites that you can join for free and review products that are sent to you.

It is all FREE though and no hidden shipping costs. 

I get asked how do I get these samples and goodies so instead of answering individual questions I'm going to list all the ones that I currently use myself.




It usually takes 3-4 weeks or sometimes longer to get the samples.  If your like me and do it on a daily basis after the initial wait for the first lot that you apply for to arrive then it seems pretty steady in your mail from then on. 

My kids love going to the mail box to see what has arrived and always think its for them. 




There is lots of things from household cleaning items, skincare, medicinal and food, jewelry, make up, clothing and all sorts of samples.


Joining sites too can give you free credits which you can use to buy an item and pays for the shipping. There is also competitions from brands which you can win some great stuff too.

I will make a complete list on a separate blog for all the sites I enjoy.




 
Fossil Stainless Steel Charm BraceletFossil Stainless Steel Charm Bracelet


 
 Fossil Stainless Steel Charm Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment