Thursday, October 4, 2012

Country Life Maxi Hair supplement - Influenster Naturals VoxBox 2012


Country Life Maxi Hair supplement -
Influenster Naturals VoxBox 2012



This product has been coveted by loyal consumers for more than 20 years, and one of Country Life’s best-sellers. This supplement complex with focus on B-vitamins, biotin and MSM brings new meaning to beauty from the inside-out. Also available with higher biotin potency in MAXI-HAIR Plus.

Available at your local vitamin & supplement store that carries natural dietary supplements.



for more details: COUNTRY LIFE (CLICK HERE)


** These were included for some lucky people in the Influenster Naturals VoxBox 2012. Unfortunately I was not one of the lucky to have received it. I cannot give my opinion as I have not tried it but after reading other reviews I will be purchasing it for myself.

Disclaimer: The products I am reviewing have been given to me for free through Influenster (http://www.influenster.com). I am not paid to write this review and all opinions within are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment