Thursday, October 4, 2012

LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer Review

 
Created with pure Swedish beeswax, organic shea butter 
and vitamins A and E for long-lasting, deep-penetrating moisture and lip care protection.
 LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer™ helps moisturize, soften and protect your lips naturally. 
The unique one-hand slide allows for quick application. And, the oversize application tip ensures this ultra- light formula spreads evenly for better lip coverage.

 • Fresh minty flavor.
 • Not tested on animals!

 




I received the LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer as part of the Influenster Naturals Voxbox2012. I am always putting gloss or lip balm on to prevent my lips from drying and this really lasts well. Even with the daily running around and lip smacking that goes on being a busy mom it was still there more than 2 hours later. I liked the packaging especially the little bug to move the balm. I love that it is organic and prefer to buy all natural products. I will definitely be buying this again and believe it to be value for money with how long it lasted as well as being organic. 







Disclaimer: The products I am reviewing have been given to me for free through Influenster (http://www.influenster.com). I am not paid to write this review and all opinions within are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment