Thursday, October 4, 2012

SheaMoisture Baby Bar Soap Review

SheaMoisture Raw Shea, 
Chamomile & Argan Baby Bar Soap


  
This creamy, sulfate-free bar soap, enriched with luxurious natural and organic ingredients, is gentle enough for the sensitive skin of babies, children and adults. Use daily to cleanse and moisturize. Naturally soothes the symptoms associated with eczema such as inflammation, irritation and itching. Formulated with a special blend of unrefined, "raw" shea butter, argan oil, chamomile extract, frankincense and myrrh. 






VERDICT:  I love that this soap is great for all of the family. It leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. It's gentle enough for sensitive skins and has an enticing scent. I always prefer natural ingredients so there really isn't much that I don't love about this soap!!

for more details CLICK HERE TO GO TO SHEA MOISTURE


Disclaimer: The products I am reviewing have been given to me for free through Influenster (http://www.influenster.com). I am not paid to write this review and all opinions within are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment