Thursday, October 4, 2012

Parissa Face & Bikini Wax Strips - Influenster Naturals VoxbBox 2012

Parissa Face & Bikini Wax Strips



 Parissa® Wax Strips for Face & Bikini are a mess-free, express hair remover that are ready to use. Zip away unwanted hair on the upper lip, cheeks & bikini line instantly – keeping skin smooth for up to 6 weeks. Small wax strips are sized correctly for the upper lip or small areas around the bikini line and the kit includes a vial of Azulene Oil ot soothe and soften skin, preventing ingrown hairs.

2 Easy Steps: 1. press on 2. zip off

Ideal for: beginners, touch ups & travel.

Contains: 16 (8 x 2 sided) strips, easy to follow photo instructions, 8 ml vial of Azulene Oil.

Satisfaction Guaranteed: Read Instructions & cautions before use.



These were included for some lucky people in the Influenster Naturals VoxBox 2012. Unfortunately I was not one of the lucky to have received it. I cannot give my opinion as I have not tried it but after reading other reviews I will be purchasing it for myself.

 For details CLICK HERE to go to PARISSA WEBSITE

 Disclaimer: The products I am reviewing have been given to me for free through Influenster (http://www.influenster.com). I am not paid to write this review and all opinions within are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment