Thursday, October 4, 2012

Desert Essence Coconut Shine & Refine Hair Lotion - Influenster Naturals VoxBox 2012

Desert Essence 
Coconut Shine & Refine Hair Lotion 
- Influenster Naturals VoxBox 2012



• Infuses hair with moisture and restores healthy shine
• Strengthens hair
• Helps smooth damaged hair and reduce frizz without weighing hair down

Bring out hair’s natural beauty as you nourish it. This lightweight lotion helps smooth and defrizz hair naturally and without weighing it down. Infused with:


• Coconut Oil and Extract to provide essential nutrients to smooth damaged hair

• Cactus and Agave drench hair in moisture and help restore a healthy shine
• Vitamins A, E, and Panthenol strengthen hair

Available at select Whole Foods locations, natural independent retailers, and desertessence.com 


for more details DESERT ESSENCE (CLICK HERE)



** These were included for some lucky people in the Influenster Naturals VoxBox 2012. Unfortunately I was not one of the lucky to have received it. I cannot give my opinion as I have not tried it but after reading other reviews I will be purchasing it for myself.

 Disclaimer: The products I am reviewing have been given to me for free through Influenster (http://www.influenster.com). I am not paid to write this review and all opinions within are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment